Contract to hire – Client and candidate satisfaction on priority
The key advantage of our Contract to Hire Services is that if you need to try out talent on a temporary basis prior to deciding to introduce them to your payroll, we can ensure that this is a seamless transition. Not only we aim to help you with your existing staffing needs, but we also seek to build a long-lasting relationship with you.
A contract to hire job can be a win-win for both the employer and employee. These are short-term positions that typically vary for anywhere from three months up to a year, with the opportunity to become full-time, permanent jobs at the end of the contract.
The vast majority of today’s job seekers want flexibility in their work life. They don’t want to be stuck in a job or culture where they are not a fit. That’s where a contract-to-hire job can be a blessing. This short-term job can provide an employee with a way to test-drive a job (and a company, too) without worrying about being stuck in a job that they don’t like or want.
Our industry contract to hire specialists will equip you to assess our talented candidates in action prior to extending full time offer or making a long-term commitment. Take advantage of the power of our extensive knowledge and expertise of the job market and our resume database of 8+ Million qualified candidates to connect with the professionals you need on a contract basis prior to hiring them.
Trans GNX’s proven expertise brings to you speedy and flexible solutions to get your job position filled, without the burden of overstretching your own resources to review resumes, interview candidates and extend offers. We entirely take care of securing the best candidates according to your unique requirements. Our senior recruiter’s source, select and screen only the outstanding candidates to make sure they match the skills, abilities, attitude and competence that you need to scale swiftly.
Trans GNX delivers dynamic contract to hire benefits that will help you stay future-proof:
- Save on costs – Instantly fill critical positions with top talent while preventing the expenses such as workers’ benefits and compensation related to full-time hires.
- Assess before hiring – Take more informed hiring decision after assessing our top talent in action.
- Hire the best fit – Our staffing experts will understand your culture, needs and processes to make sure that the resources are ready to meet your expectations.
- Meet your project needs – Address the needs of your distinctive projects while assessing candidates for long-term roles.
- Leverage flexibility – Secure top talent for your organization while you leverage the liberty and flexibility to handle urgent projects as per your schedule.
- Take the final call – Evaluate the effectiveness of additional resources in your existing workforce to measure the value imparted to your workflow and productivity, and then you decide if the augmentations are worth it.
Sole Supplier Service
By appointing us to manage your contract-to-hire process, you will benefit from a single point of contact for all of your company’s recruitment needs, which means your HR division and management teams won’t have to waste valuable time.
Preferred Agency Service
We are pleased to operate a ‘Preferred Agency’ service, where we have demonstrated our ability to out-perform our competitors. Many of our clients have asked us to operate as their preferred agency by allowing us an exclusive period of time to fulfill their demands before seeking out other solutions.
Search and Selection
With over a decade of experience in search and selection, we have developed a considerable network of exceptional candidates who can be contacted in support of these activities to guarantee the best available shortlist.